No matter what your age or gender is, everybody wants to look their best and stay healthy, but for that, you need to take care of it. Healthy, good-looking skin begins with the right skincare routine.
What does it take to achieve instantly glowing and clear skin? Hardly one or two hours in the salon, that’s it. Yes, you heard it right. Getting a facial treatment, rejuvenates your skin and makes it glow and visibly younger even in just one session.
Benefits of facial treatment for your skin:
- Reduce stress
- Cleanse your skin
- Facial massages improve blood circulation & increase the pace of cell regeneration
- Detoxify your skin
- Reduce acne
- Helps in skin exfoliation, reduce dark circles and eye bags
- Helps in skin tightening
- Reduces pigmentation and gives you an even skin tone
Altogether, a facial is a great way to recharge your skin, while you get to relax at the same time. However, some people are apprehensive about getting facials because of so many misconceptions. So, here’s all that you need to expect from your facial treatment:
1) Consultation: Firstly, you need to find the right salon and the aesthetician and brief about what exactly you’re looking to get out of your treatment. Based on the discussion, they will tailor your facial treatment based on your individual skincare concerns.
2) Understand your treatment: While there are myriad spa facial trends that you can choose from but generally a treatment cleansing, steaming, exfoliating, masking, massaging, and facial moisturizing.
3) Cleansing: Once you’re ready, the first step is to cleanse your skin to remove all kinds of impurities.
4) Steaming: Most facials use warm steam to your face which helps soften up blackheads/whiteheads. But, in the case of sensitive skin, steam is not used.
5) Exfoliation: In this step, the aesthetician will use a face scrub to shed the dead skin cells and get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
6) Massage and Masking: Next, a gentle massage is done which will make your skin supple and helps in better rejuvenation. This is followed by the application of a customized face mask which can be a clay mask, peel-off mask, or hydrating serum treatment.
7) Moisturizer: Most of the facial treatments end with light massages using a moisturizer or a sun-block lotion.
8) Advice on home skin care: Better care of your skin and recommended products are advised by the esthetician which you can follow up for better results.
Getting a facial is an absolutely enjoyable skin treatment and a transforming experience. Doing facials once in a while can leave your skin fresher, cleaner, clearer, smoother, and more radiant. Go get your facial treatment now, because they are well worth the time and expense in the long run.
Want to try the best facial treatment at Box Hill? Skin & Light helps you transform your look with our unparalleled facial treatment services. We serve to be your skin’s best friend by offering customized facials, and other aesthetic services under the guidance of professional aestheticians.