Cosmetic eyebrow tattoos, which are also known as permanent make-up, have become immensely popular in the last few decades. The procedure of cosmetic tattoo not only contributes to make-up and beauty but the same procedure can be used to camouflage or mask scars of skin conditions or the aesthetic results of plastic and reconstructive surgeries.
The majority who prefer to do cosmetic eyebrow tattooing find it as an easy alternative to using conventional make-up to make your eyebrows’ look dark and beautiful. This manual method of implanting pigment in hair-like strokes in the epidermis of your eyebrows’ is also known as micro-blading. This form of tattooing is the newest trend and the results are a complete look of fuller brows. Using the sharp, hand-held blade made of microneedles. This procedure gives the look of real hair and will last anywhere between 1-3 years predicated on the environmental exposure it receives.
Because of their numerous benefits, cosmetic eyebrow tattoos have grown in popularity among individuals especially people in the media and entertainment field. Let’s now take a look at the major benefits of cosmetic eyebrow tattoos:
1) Saves Time: We all know getting your make-up done every day is a time-consuming process, especially filling in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil, gel, or corrector. But with the help of a cosmetic eyebrow tattoo, you get a permanent solution to your cosmetic regimen. Whether micro-blading or micro-pigmentation, it can save a significant amount of time.
2) Hassle-free: With getting an eyebrow tattoo done, you won’t have to worry about staining or keeping your eyebrows look perfect because, in any weather condition or situation, tattooed brows stay in good shape and are easier to keep and care for.
3) Long-lasting & look natural: Eyebrow tattooing provides a much more permanent solution to frequent eyebrow makeup and its feather-like ink application makes it look completely natural, just like your regular eyebrows.
4) Painless: Be it micro-blading or tattooing, the procedure is almost painless or just slightly gets a sensation. In most cases, the professionals use a topical numbing cream to decrease any further discomfort.
5) Cost-effective: The cost level of this technique totally depends on the experience of the professional. When comparing with micro-blading, the cost of micro-pigmentation is quite higher. But since the results of cosmetic eyebrow tattoos stay longer and usually don’t require a follow-up session for the next few years, the costs are comparable in the long run.
Many of us desire to keep our eyebrows look sharp and defined as it contributes a lot to enhance our looks. By getting your cosmetic eyebrows tattooed, you can get a confident yet finished look that is so natural, making your face look thinner and more refined.Interested to get your Cosmetic Eyebrow Tattoo in Melbourne? Skin and Light, the best laser clinic in Melbourne provides the most effective, high-quality, result-driven & safe micro-blading procedures to shape your eyebrows. With our experience and expertise in the cosmetic industry, we provide the best cosmetic tattoo eyebrow techniques that create a complete natural-looking, full and thicker eyebrows for our clients.