As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to enter its second year, mothers take on the vast majority of childcare and housework, largely forcing the working moms to quit their jobs. From helping kids through their remote learning to juggling with household responsibilities, mothers have literally no time or less time for themselves. As moms are switching tasks and roles multiple times a day, while caring for children and spouses, self-care should also be your priority.
Now, here’s a few skin advice that moms could include in their skin regime to look refreshed and also improve their skin.
1) Vitamin C Face Serum: Face serums, especially the vitamin C serum is now considered one of the most essential items for women to include in their daily skincare routine. Its lightweight and moisturizing capabilities help it to deeply penetrate your skin & will make your skin firmer, smoother & glowing.
Benefits of using Vitamin C Serum:
- Fight against fine lines and wrinkles
- Extremely potent antioxidant
- Protect against free radicals and pollution
- Reduce hyperpigmentation, evens skin tone
2) Use Topical Retinol or Tretinoin Cream: Tretinoin which is mainly a derivative of vitamin A is mainly used to treat acne, blackheads & whiteheads, soften fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots. Altogether it works by increasing your skin cell turnover, and it is considered the only topical medication that has been proven to improve the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Benefits of using Tretinoin:
- Have anti-aging actions- diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and make skin smoother
- Keep skin plump and bright
- Boost collagen production and skin elasticity
- Has anti-acne properties
- Can decrease hyperpigmentation
3) Wear Sunscreen Daily: Using sunscreen is the biggest change you can make in your daily skincare routine. Using sunscreen helps us protect against harmful UV radiations which can lead to wrinkles, discoloration, and skin cancer.
Benefits of Using a Sunscreen:
- Sun Protection
- Protect against the visible signs of premature aging
- Reduces Risk of Cancer
- Overall Healthy Skin
- Keeps Complexion Even
4) Facial or Spa Therapy: No matter what your age or gender is, good-looking skin begins with skincare and facials are an essential ingredient of your overall skincare routine. A facial is basically a massage, spa therapy that helps your skin look clearer, younger, and softer.
Benefits of a Facial:
- Reduce the impact of sun exposure
- Reduce stress
- Cleanse & rejuvenate skin
- Prevent aging
- Facial massage promotes blood circulation
- Help detoxify the skin
- Treat acne and acne marks
5) Cosmetic Skin Treatment: With advanced and improved technology, there are several excellent cosmetic treatment options for brighter & healthier skin. Some of the facial treatment services include Iontophoresis I, Oxyjet peeling, Comodex, Biophyto, hydra facial, Fluoroxygen +C, silk therapy, laser skin resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, Botox injections, etc.
You don’t need to spend a lot of time & money on skincare, but self-care is a need, therefore rather than following the skincare trends, understand what exactly your skin needs and then simplify your skincare accordingly. Looking for the best skin analysis in box hill? Skin & Light, provide a wide range of beauty & skincare services including cosmetic tattoo, facials, body treatments, hair removals, advanced aesthetics, etc.