When it comes to looking your best at a big event, having flawless skin becomes your top priority. You can have the right dress, shoes, makeup & hairstyle, but if your skin doesn’t look picture-perfect as you’d like it to be, then it can put a damper on your entire day. Be it a wedding, birthday party, or a Friday night out, an event is a great excuse to get back on track to healthy and radiant skin.
Glowing skin shows how happy the person is. So, the brighter the glow, the brighter the day will be. So let’s take a look at some basic things you can follow, especially to help with instant acne treatment & get rid of spots before a big event:
1) Instant Spot Treatment Lotions: It’s always good to have an instant spot treatment lotion on your skincare essentials list. Prefer a lotion/cream with potent acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid, sulfur to shrink pimples or reduce spots.
2) Use Egg Whites: Egg white face masks are found to be great for skin-tightening effects, spot reduction and it also absorbs excess oil from the skin.
3) Toothpaste on Pimples: Toothpaste is often thought to be an inexpensive spot treatment for blemishes. The ingredient triclosan in your toothpaste has the property to kill Propionibacteria acnes, the bacteria that cause acne.
4) Apply Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar which contains organic acids, such as citric acid, has been found to prevent scarring & inflammation caused by P. acnes.
5) Tea tree oil: This essential oil is well known for its ability to acne treatment, lighten spots & reduce skin inflammation.
6) Almond Oil: Almond oil, rich in Vitamin E, can reduce the appearance of the spots.
7) Aloe vera: Aloe vera constitutes aloesin that helps to reduce dark spots and protects from harmful ultraviolet radiation. Applying fresh aloe vera gel on the dark spots before bedtime can help reduce spots.
8) Dab of honey: The antibacterial properties of honey can reduce inflammation and encourage healing. Apply a drop or two on the affected area during the night and wash it off the next morning.
9) Ice on pimples: This cooling method works best for inflammatory acne that flares under the skin.
10) Facials/Treatments: From quick facials to hydra facial, Botox and dermal there are so many facial treatments to bring on that instant clear skin.
11) Tomatoes & Lemon Juice: Applying a few drops of lemon juice with half a mashed tomato can lighten spots.
Acne treatment and spot treatments can help in a pinch, but you can prevent a breakout by avoiding bad habits that make you more likely to get acne.
Looking for the best skin care clinic? Skin & Light, a multi-disciplinary centre of excellence is here to help you with all your skin conditions. Be it subtle rejuvenation or a complete revamp, we’ve tried, tested and perfected each and every treatment to enhance wellbeing, and help our customers to heal naturally and gracefully.